How can a Therapy Assistant support you?

A therapy assistant will work with you at home or in the community to practice your therapeutic activities, as instructed by your Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Dietitian, Audiologist or Exercise Physiologist.

We are open to all disabilities and needs – but you need to have an NDIS Plan that is Self Managed or Plan Managed, or be able to pay for the Therapy Assistant privately as our services are NOT claimable through Medicare, Private Health Insurance or TAC.